R.I.P StonerMods
Please Sign Up Or Sign In
R.I.P StonerMods
Please Sign Up Or Sign In
R.I.P StonerMods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P StonerMods

Cypress's Graveyard Site

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Stonermods, please sign up and be active!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:39 am

StonerMods Closed Down

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cypress
Admin
Admin
Cypress

StonerMods Closed Down  Empty
PostSubject: StonerMods Closed Down    StonerMods Closed Down  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:52 am

I started this site as a kid and just grew out of taking care of it, I love this forum and spent a lot of time working here. I abandoned this site pretty much last year but left all the forums open so any one could still acsess the site and use it. Well today I completed my new project witch is a online host booter and I was thinking about this forum and how I use to give it out with VIP membership. This forum is not for sell and is not going to be ever so don't ask. Depending on how much money I make profit on my online host booter I might start a new forum and reopen stonermods but that is not a promise ! Any ways I took the time and edited the site to try and explain things a little better this site is closed down to a extent I am still using it for advertisement for my online host booter if any one is interested.
So feel free contact me about any thing I will still be checking on the site daily just to see whats going on.

Email: Natashf@fbi.al
Back to top Go down
https://stonermods.board-directory.net

StonerMods Closed Down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.I.P StonerMods  :: WONDERING WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ? READ THE FORUM BELOW IT EXPLAINS ALL :: StonerMods Forum READ HERE !!!!!!!!!!-
Jump to: